Friday, February 22, 2013

So with all this talk about film, and me not having any to do in the dark room :( It got me thinking about what I would like to shoot. We've all seen these typical family portrait from maybe the 1920's where some of the people aren't smiling and you kind of just wonder what was going on both in their heads and I'm their lives by the look on their faces. This type of photography always reminds me of film because it is so old timey feeling and people these days don't take family portraits quite like this. If I have the time and resources I think it would be really cool to re-create se photos like these with families. Shooting in film and setting it up to have that 1920's feeling but the people are all in their modern day clothes, etc. just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment